Because words give people the room to think
In every conversation with a marketing practitioner or a member of a company’s senior leadership, the same theme echoes: There’s so much information to take in, at such a pace, that it’s hard to be able to put it all together into a coherent set of actions to be taken.
The foundation of Future Shopping is a set of regular but not-too-frequent dispatches in a few diverse places. The goal is to provide enough to digest, in a timely way, but with some space for thinking. And questions are always welcome.
- Articles and posts have been created by invitation and as reprints for a wide variety of print and online publications.
- Columns from previous Future Shopping editions as well as new thinking has been published on the Medium.com platform since 2018. You can dive into that content here.
- Since 2018, Tony has been a regular columnist for E-commerce Brasil Magazine, the leading print business publication in the country, with the eponymous “Future Shopping” column. You can review the latest editions here (em portugues).
- In 2019 a newsletter through FutureShopping.com was published on a limited basis, available mainly to business contacts and other associated folks.
- Starting in 2021 the newsletter is being revamped and offered more widely, with a new editorial calendar and broader focus to encompass the mobile sides of e-commerce and consumer engagement. You can check it out here.
- Prepared on a custom, limited basis, digital whitepapers have been created on topics including “Growth Hacking for Turnarounds” and “The Right Amazon Strategy for Small Brands” among others.
- We will offer a comprehensive review of the notions of the purchasing funnel and the consumer journey in Q3 2021. Learn more about it here.